martes, 11 de junio de 2013

Interview


Introduction

I chose an interview  because there are questions to help us identify each and every taste we have.These questions will identify the other people because we have different tastes and qualities.
In the future I want to be a mechanical engineer, i like this job because I think it is very interesting and entertaining because it focuses on the part of mathematics and physics.
To me this magazine interviewing engineering types that exist in Chile and as an improved the teachings that an andquirido the professions.Also want to get opinions workers managed to be an engineer and also want to give an conoser the experiences that had.

Interview
Mr. Javier: Hello Diego, I am the representative of this magazine
Me: Hello javier
Mr. Javier: Today I want ask you a couple of questions about your work
Me: I will try to answer your questions, as some things I can not count
Mr. Javier: the first, in which you work?
Me: I am a mechanical engineer
Mr. Javier: and how long have you been in this profession?
Me:I have worked two years and a half in this job

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario